Receptionists: Natalie, Patricia and Elyse
Tel: (02) 9680 8800
Natalie, Patricia and Elyse are responsible for all routine enquiries including
- Making Appointments
- Changing Appointments
- Cancelling Appointments
- Reports and letters for GPs/ referring doctors
- Organising a date for your operation
- Organising the time, location and instructions for the day of your operation
- Basic information about your operation (for detailed information, please contact our clinic doctor, see below)
Typists: Pam and Satya
Pam and Satya are responsible for preparing all letters and reports for
- GPs/ referring doctors
- Workcover/ Worker's compensation
- Medico-legal reports
- Note: For copies of letters/ reports, please contact our receptionists
Clinic Doctor: Dr Daman Bhatia MBBS
Tel: (02) 9680 8800
Mobile Number: 0419 680 883
Our clinic doctor is responsible for all patients undergoing surgery
- Before your operation, during your stay in Hospital and after your operation
- Our clinic doctor will call you the day before your operation to answer any questions you may have
Contact our clinic doctor for
- Information about your operation
- Any questions after your operation
Scientific Officer/ Allergy scientist/ Sleep scientist: Kay O'Regan
Tel: (02) 9680 8800
Kay is responsible for performing all in-office patient tests
- Our practice is unique in that we perform most patient testing in-office, saving you time and inconvenience
- At your first appointment, Kay can perform tests of the airflow through your nose as well as allergy testing (skin prick tests)
- If you are found to have allergy (more than 20% of the population), Kay can give you advice on how to reduce the allergen in your environment
- If Dr Singh recommends immunotherapy against allergy, Kay will spend time with you explaining how it works and how to use it
- Kay is responsible for performing Sleep Studies to test for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA). Kay will provide you with the equipment required to undertake a Sleep Study in your own home. Kay will show you how to connect the equipment. The following morning, the equipment is returned and your results will be available a few days later.
Our Anaesthetic Team:
We only select the very best anaesthetists to care for you and your family.
All of our anaesthetists are graduates of Sydney University or NSW University. All of our anaesthetists undertook their anaesthetic training in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
All of our anaesthetists are trained in caring for both adults and the special needs of children.
Anaesthetist: Dr Clement Fong MBBS PGradDipEcho FANZCA
Tel: (02) 8850 2938
Dr Clement Fong graduated from The University of New South Wales, Sydney and trained at Liverpool and Westmead Hospitals. He sub-specialized in anaesthesia for cardiac surgery and spent a year at Manchester Royal Infirmary, UK in cardiothoracic anaesthesia. He has appointments at Westmead Public and Private, Norwest and Hunters Hill Private Hospitals.
Anaesthetist: Dr Simon Martel BSc (Med) MBBS FANZCA
Office Number: 02 9488 8649
(Patients are requested to complete the pre-operative questionnaire at the above website).
Dr Simon Martel graduated from the University of New South Wales in 2002
and completed his training at Westmead Hospital. He has an interest in
education and training, being a member of the New South Wales Anaesthesia
Continuing Education Committee, as well as regularly teaching registrars
and medical students. Simon undertook a 6 month fellowship in retrieval
medicine, and now works as a retrieval specialist with CareFlight. He has
appointments at Liverpool, Blacktown/ Mt Druitt, Westmead Private Hospital
and Hospital for Specialist Surgery.
Anaesthetist: Dr Daniel Kwok BSc (Med) MBBS FANZCA
Dr Daniel Kwok graduated from The University of New South Wales in 2003 and
completed anaesthetic training at Westmead Hospital. He has appointments at
Westmead Private, Hospital for Specialist Surgery, Westmead Public, Norwest
Private, Auburn, Blacktown and Mt Druitt Hospitals.
Anaesthetist: Dr Moira Rush BSc (Hons) MBBS FANZCA
Mobile Number: 0418 602 485
Dr Moira Rush graduated from The University of Sydney in 1999. She completed her anaesthetic training at The Prince of Wales and Westmead Hospitals. Moira has an interest in paediatric anaesthesia. She has appointments at Westmead Public and Private Hospitals.
Anaesthetist: Dr Wanda Yung BSc (Med) MBBS (Hons) FANZCA
Mobile Number: 0425 222 855
Dr Wanda Yung graduated from the University of New South Wales in 2001 and completed her anaesthetic training at Westmead Hospital. She completed a fellowship in paediatric anaesthesia at the Children's Hospital at Westmead and is regularly involved in the teaching of anaesthetic registrars and medical students. Dr Yung has appointments at Nepean, Auburn, Cumberland and Westmead Private Hospitals.